Sunday, February 10, 2013

Animation begins

Screen grab of the Neural Probe character that I'm working on currently in Anime Studio.  This is for the title sequence of the game which is non-interactive (basically a movie that rolls while the game title and intro is being displayed).  This little guy is so much with the lamprey and menace vibe that I just have to find other places for him to show up now.

I'm going to try to do a bit of animation every week I think, so I don't have a huge pile to do at the end. It's really intense work, and so different from coding.  I will pretty much need to mix it up, or my spine will be a pretzel from all the concentrated tablet work.


This is a part (can't give everything away at once) of the scene the cute little guy above appears in.

No comments:

Post a Comment